Monday, July 11, 2005

Just a Moment, Nothing More

We're here in Hermanus, and I only have a few seconds to write something, so here goes: It's Monday, and we'll be leaving this place on Thursday... four days. The enemy is prowling, scratching his claws into my heart, trying to deflect my soul, doing his best to injure me and leave me a cripple. I see him, smell him, and I don't like it. I am doing my best to shut him down with the strength and determination which can only come from the words of Jesus. Please pray for all of us. Please ask the Lord God to rebuke Satan's attacks. Please demand the Lord go before us, beside us, behind us, beneath us, on top of us these last few days... Please... Please.... We are His, and the enemy hates that. I'm okay with that truth. We are His....
Lovin' you --
'della

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home